Accountability (noun): the quality or state of being accountable; especially: an obligation or willingness to accept responsibility or to account for one’s actions
WHY do you need a coach?
1) Provides the voice of reason when you hear the voice of defeat or excuses.
2) Helps build a strategy (how) to achieve your goals base on the WHY you started!
3) Build your confidence to change your mood and change your mind.
4) Offer a community of support to keep life in perspective and keep you consistent on your path.
High performers & habitual over achievers have one common denominator. Every single one show deliberate intention of daily accountability through each aspect of their daily lives.
Leadership (noun): is the art of motivating a group of people to act towards achieving a common goal.
Leader vs. Manager. A true leader consistently improves upon:
1) Communication Skills
2) Awareness vs. Accountability
3) Integrity to your intention
4) Inspiration of innovation
5) Commitment to relationships
6) Delegation to decision making
7) Empowerment and ability to stay positive
Everyone who has ever experienced a great leader all recall the same sentiment. The best leaders never stopped growing and sharpening their skills, even when they appeared at the top of their skill-set.
EXECUTIVE COACHING & EXECUTIVE TEAM COACHING
Executive (adjective):having the power to put plans, actions, or laws into effect.
There are Six main characteristics among any executive team. In any dynamic this can be blended for success or cause disassembling friction. It is equally important to understand your own style as well as your contribution with the others on your team.
We use proven technology to understand the intricacies and areas of your personal and professional communication, behavioral, and perceived styles to develop a coaching plan tailored for executive leadership and company success. Individual 1:1 sessions, 360 degree assessments, skip-level meetings, eNPS metrics, and quarterly team meeting services.
ADDITIONAL LEARNING & DEVELOPMENT